Hunting at Umcolcus
Northern Maine Hunting Lodge - Moose, Deer and Grouse
The region surrounding the Umcolcus Sporting Camps is a vast forest land accessible by miles of roads or by foot. The Maine woods abound with small game and partridge, as well as deer, bear, coyote and moose for the big game and trophy hunter. Because of our ideal hunting conditions and location, we offer you the essential elements to make your hunt successful.
Please note: Sunday Hunting is not allowed in Maine
Sunday: Roast Beef w/Gravy
Monday: Baked Ham
Wednesday: Meat Loaf
Thursday: Baked Chicken Breast w/Stuffing
Friday: Pork Loin Roast
Saturday: Baked Beans & Franks
- First meal served is Sunday evening at 6 p.m. and last meal served is Saturday evening. American Plan meals are served family style in the Goldeneye Lodge which has a "Thank You For Not Smoking" policy.
- All weekly hunts are for arrival on Sunday after 2:00 p.m. - depart following Sunday by 9 a.m.
- Sorry, no pets please. Sporting dogs only are allowed with crates during bird hunting season. We ask that you do not allow your dog on any furniture in the cabins. Please bring their own beds with you. They are not allowed in the Goldeneye Lodge.
- All rates are per person and subject to 8% Maine State sales tax. We accept Cash and Checks Only. Rates do not include gratuities, which are not expected but greatly appreciated.
- A 30% non-refundable deposit is required for confirmation of reservation. Balance due is expected upon arrival. Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of your deposit within 14 days of making a telephone reservation. We cannot risk losing a reservation while waiting indefinitely for a deposit. If for any reason you find you cannot fulfill your reservation, your deposit can be held for a future reservation or with a 30-day cancellation notice, will be refunded less a $30 cancellation fee. Late arrivals and early departures leave vacancies impossible to fill on short notice. The cabin has been reserved for you in good faith for the full time that you have requested. Therefore there is no refund for late arrivals or early departures or missed meals. Your deposit provides assurance to both you and us of your confirmed reservation.
- Non-resident license are available locally or may be obtained from the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife. Click Here for license information.
*Rates subject to change without notice.